“Never Speak Bad About Others”- 20 Native American Life Rules
The ethical codex of North American native people can inspire all of us to make important changes in the way we perceive life.
1. Rise together with the sun and pray. The great spirit will hear your prayers so pray often and pray alone.
2. Be patient with those who lost their way. Ignorance anger come from souls then to get back on the right path.
3. Find yourself. Never let anybody else but you your path. That right belongs exclusively to you. They can walk with you, but to no one can do it for you.
4. Respect the people that enter your house. Serve them with the best food, offer them the most comfortable bed and treat them with respect and kindness.
5. Never take what doesn’t belong to you. Whether it’s a person, a community, the nature or someone’s culture. You haven’t earned it, so it’s not yours.
6. Respect everything on Earth – people, animals and plants.
7. Respect other people’s opinions boats and wishes. Interrupt anybody when they speak don’t hold it against them, don’t make fun of them. Allow every person to have their own opinion.
8. Never speak bad about anybody. Negative energy you’re sending out to the universe will come back to you stronger.
9. We all make mistakes. Forgive the Mistakes.
10. Negative thoughts create physical mental and emotional damage. Create sickness. Practice optimism to stay healthy.
11. Nature doesn’t belong to us, we belong to Mother Nature. Nature is part of our Global family.
12. The children are our future. Plant love in their hearts. Guide them with wisdom and teach them about life. Give them space while they’re growing up.
13. Avoid hurting other people’s hearts. The pain will backfire.
14. Always speak the truth.
15. Keep your balance. Mental spiritual emotional and physical bodies be equally strong unhealthy. strengthen your body to strengthen your mind. Work on your spiritual growth to heal your emotional wounds.
16. Take responsibility. Make a conscious decision about what you will become, what actions you will take and how you will stand behind those actions.
17. Respect other people’s privacy and personal space.
18. Be confident. You cant take care of others if you first don’t take care of and respect yourself.
19. Respect other people’s religious beliefs. Never force your beliefs upon anybody.
20. Share you happiness.