TEST: Find The One That Resembles You The Most, And We’ll Tell You Your Inner Traits
The blob tree test by famous British psychologist Pip Wilson depicts a tree on which there are several illustrated people depicted in various moods and activity. All the figures are in different positions. Each of these illustrated figures represents a mood. Now what you need to do is first take a long hard look at the tree. Let the image soak in and do not choose randomly.
Observe a figure that you may feel drawn to the most. Choose that particular figure which you feel resembles you the most. Now choose another figure that depicts what you would like to be resembled like.
The moment you have been waiting for, here are all the answers:
- If you have chosen figures 1, 3, 6, or 7, then you’re a resolute person, not afraid of difficulties or obstacles.
- If you feel that one of the figures 2, 11, 12, 18, or 19 resembles you, then you’re an amiable person who is always there when your friends need you.
- The choice of figure 4 describes you as a steadfast person, who wants to achieve success without the hassle of overcoming hardships.
- Number 5 means you’re often weary and feel weak, and you have little energy for life.
- If you’ve chosen figure 9, you’re a merry and fun-loving person.
- Choosing numbers 13 or 21 means that you’ve got the tendency to keep to yourself, you’re also frequently anxious and would normally avoid other people.
- Figure 8 says that you’re a real daydreamer — you like being in your own world and away from this one.
- Choosing figures 10 and 15 describes you as a well-adapted person, content with the life you have.
- Picking number 14 signifies that you’re emotionally drained or exhausted. There is a good chance you’re facing inner emotional crisis or turmoil.
- Figure 20 is for people with a heightened sense of self-importance. You’re a born leader, and you want to be the only one people listen to.
- If your choice is figure 16, then you’re tired of supporting someone; however, you could have seen yourself as being hugged by figure 17, in that case you think of yourself as the one who is doted on.